Dairy, egg and nut free Gluten free option
- Fillets of mullet, snook or snapper (approx 150g per person)
- 1 tablespoon wholemeal spelt flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 1 small handful of parsley
- 1 cucumber or anything else green you have in the fridge
- Coconut oil
- Lemon to serve
- Place a big spoonful of coconut oil and a good sprinkling of salt in a roasting tray which has been warmed up in the oven.
- Wash sweet potatoes and cut into chip shapes.
- Put the sweet potato chips in a roasting tray and toss with the melted coconut oil and salt. Cook for 30 minutes at 200 degrees, turning them at 15 minutes.
- Mix together spelt flour, salt, pepper and paprika on a plate.
- Press fish fillets in the flour mixture and pan fry in a big spoonful of coconut oil when the sweet potatoes are ready.
- Toss together the green salad ingredients together and squeeze over some lemon juice.
- Serve the fish with sweet potato chips and green salad.
Options: Gluten Free – Use gluten free flour on the fish. Fussy tip: Serve fish with tartare, mayo or tomato sauce (preferable homemade)