Gluten and nut free Vegetarian Dairy free option
- 12 eggs
- Big handful of parsley or spinach
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Whisk the eggs together.
- Chop the parsley or spinach roughly and add to the egg mixture along with the salt.
- Pour into a baking tray (the size doesn't matter too much but I like to use a large flat one so the mixture is only a couple of centimetres thick).
- Cook in an oven at 180 degrees celcius for 12-15 minutes or until egg is set.
- Cut up into strips and use as dippers for the pumpkin soup.
Options: Dairy free – Omit the parmesan. Fussy tip: Use only a minimal amount of spinach or parsley. You could also add cooked bacon pieces (preferably nitrate free).