Prawn, mango and avocado salad
Gluten, Dairy and Egg free
Nut free option
- 500g Australian tiger prawns, raw and peeled
- 2 cups salad leaves
- 2 mangos, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 avocados, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped macadamias, toasted
- Assemble the salad by tossing together the salad greens, mango, avocado, capsicum and cucumber.
- Whisk together lime zest, lime juice, mint, chilli and olive oil and toss through the salad.
- BBQ prawns for a couple of minutes each side, until cooked through and add to salad. Sprinkle over the macadamias.
Nut free option - Omit the macadamias